Saturday, September 30, 2017

Blackwood Cardigan, finally!

I bought Helen's Closet newest pattern the day it came out. The Blackwood Cardigan. This fabric is a Telio Topaz Hatching Knit in petrol blue, from Fabric.com. I made this when I bought the pattern but never posted. I love it. I bought more fabric to make one for each of my girls and another for me
   I love the design of this sweater. It is not meant to close in the front, so does not feel bulky, nor hide your cute outfits!
 
This is the perfect office cardigan. I bought this quilted knit at Joanns. This will be #2 for me.  I made a large  in view A  my only change was to make the pockets the full width of the fronts.  I love big pockets  
I love this one. It is quite toasty warm. 
On a side note, i have a grandson due in December and a granddaughter due in 12 days.  I have been busy making quilts

Thanks for reading!  
Stay happy. 
Keep sewing. 
And if you can't sew, 
knit a little sock! 

3 comments:

  1. Just ordered the Blackwood based on your makes ! The blue one is perfect winter coat for Tempe -ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice and I love that quilted fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your Blackwood cardigans and I can see how they would be perfect for the office. Your quilts look great too. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete