Saturday, August 22, 2009

Away

I am leaving for a week long conference in the am, so....no sewing for a week! egads. Hope I survive. I tried to get a quick fix in yesterday to last me. I made the M5590 pencil skirt (this time without the high waist and my invisible zip is... well invisible!) and two Jalie tops. The twist 2788 out a of beaufiful wine colored organic cotton the other the Empire CrossOver 2804 out of a lightweight white cotton. All fabrics from FABRIC.COM. All came out very nice. No pics til I get back, I just got back from a 6 mile run so am too sweaty to do pics and no one around to take them for me anyway. (-:

Run when you can
Walk when you need
Crawl if you must
Just never give up
Later!!

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you...can't wait for the new pics!

    ReplyDelete