Sunday, June 7, 2009

Adult Prom?

I had never heard of an Adult Prom. Fun for grown ups. Who knew? My DD's invited me, but my husband is working this weekend, which means I have a non stop date with my SM.

My girls searched for Vintage dresses to wear. They stopped by to let me get pics of their prom dresses.. Aren't they just adorable? DDB is a fitted black corset with an exploding skirt of tule, white with black polka dots. Has one (sleeve?) strap?, a big poof of the tule. DDA is a flapper. She is wearing a black satin flappers dress with a headband that she made of peacock feathers and a jewel. Their shoes? High top converse and ballet flat tennis shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE those young ladies! What FUN they are!!! And SO adorable. Tell 'em auntie say's hello.

    ReplyDelete